Heater does not direct heat to floor.

My 850 volvo wagon is not directing the heat to the floor. Heat works fine and is directed to defrost and to the front, just not the floor. Not sure why. I don't know how the flow is redirected. Can someone give me a clue if it's something I can fix myself without tearing out the dash? Many thanks.

Reply to
Allan Patrick

I know that there are several damper motors that control the flow of the air, but I believe they all require the dash to be taken apart to some extent.

Allan Patrick wrote:

Reply to
wilkero