Help, pls, with rims for 2000 C70

Hi.. RE: 2000 C70.

Car came, used, with 17 inch (low profile?) tires. The original rims were really beat up. In addition, hitting potholes almost guarantees damage to the tire...

My mechanic, a (Volvo trained) suggested to trade down it 16's... Where can I see what Volvo offered on this car, so I can start hunting down something decent, and affordable...

Does anyone have any comments??? ( did noticed a slight difference in outside diameter as well as Revs. per mile)... how big of an issue is this? thanks!

The wheels don't absolutely have to be Volvo's.. again, thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

I just replaced tires and rims for my 98 S70. Went to

The enkei OR52 is available at 16 or 17" at a resonable price. Price was better over christmas. Centercaps are availabe, if desired.

Reply to
Dlee

great resource, thank you! I happen to like Falkens!

Now if I just need some feedback - on going from 17's to 16's...

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie