how best to best a 2004 Jetta

I want to buy a 2004 Jetta. Automatic, probably GL model, and prefer silver color. Can you tell me what is the best price? I am in Northern California. Any advise where to buy the best price? Thank you.

Reply to
ay

Pierre

The best price is about $12.65, with air. The best place to "buy the best price" is at any VW dealer, they are all wonderful, caring people and want you to be happy. Tell them Bad Bob sent you.

Reply to
Larry_Horse

rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

this is where I go when I need to ask questions about my 1999.5 VW Golf TDI and 2003 Golf CL

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Cars are very expensive in California, I suggest you go to click and clack of npr's car talk garage in Cambridge, mass. The lowest prices in the usa are to be had there, why not reconsider and buy a 94 Saab 9000? The climate control alone is worth the price! Farfegnoogen--feh!

Reply to
Steve n Holly