How do I get rid of "Service" (V40)

I have tried all the combinations with the reset button and ign on or aux. I have tried everything. It´s a 09/97 V40 1.8 with 116 BHP. LHD. Can any one help me out on this one???

Thanks

GGG

Reply to
GGG

Try disconnecting the battery lead for a few seconds.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You will need a tool to reset the light via the diagnostic socket, a software version is available here:

OBD

I have heard and read quite a bit that you can reset the service lamp by using the trip reset button, but I don´t know the correct procedure.

GGG

"OBD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:409c6f31$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

Reply to
GGG

This procedure only applies to later cars 2000>

Reply to
OBD