Blaupunkt CAR 300 - Cant get rid of SAFE message

I purchased used Panasonic CQ-C1110AN from eBay, which was replacement for my old Blaupunkt CAR 300 (Astra). The Panasonic unit was functioning great while outside of car's panel. However, once I installed it, it just stopped working. Even thought wires were insulated and not touching I concluded that I must have done something wrong to burn the unit.

Hence, in despair I installed back my Blaupunkt CAR 300. However, the unit is continuously displaying that it is in SAFE mode. Even though I follow procedure with the AS button, only thing I get is a single beep sound and still same message on the display - SAFE.

Plz Help?

Reply to
blabla