HU 1205 GPS - Radio Presets

I have a HU 1205 installed in my 2002 S40. Some how I have lost the 20 preset FM stations and am left with 8! - I can only assume that I have inadvertantly pressed a combination of buttons which has resulted in this. The supplied manual is of little help. I have tried online for a pdf manual without success

Reply to
jel183 (UK)

Probably you pushed the "auto" button to long. In this way the radio automatically scans for new radio stations and puts these in the Automemory. You may notice "automem" in yellow on the screen. Press the "auto" button once more - and voila there are your preset FM stations

Good luck

"jel183 (UK)" schreef in bericht news:bjn8ha$ra6$ snipped-for-privacy@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
DB

Thanks for replying - However, I know what you are saying - but now I have 8 Automemory stations and 8 manual presets - - still 4 short of the original

20!!
Reply to
jel183 (UK)

If you can't figure it out, you might be able to get away with disconnecting the battery for a while. While this may not be the ideal solution it should work.. Of course it may cause other systems to need resetting or whatnot.

Reply to
Rob Guenther