If I will damage the transmission driving with the overdrive on, until repaired ASAP.

The OD on my 240 Turbo was out for about 18 months several years ago and guess what it did for my mileage? Absolutely nothing. It was still arouond 22 overall.

Reply to
Administrator

Mine dropped to about 17 mpg, from the 25 I normally got. That's almost entirely highway driving, cruising at 70-80 mph.

Reply to
James Sweet

That's in line with what I observed when I lost the OD on my 240. Dropped from about 23 to just over 15 (mostly city, some hwy).

AC

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury