ECU remap needed?

I've got a V70GLT w/ 150,000 miles that I'm collecting mod parts - 16T turbo/wastegate, "R" injectors/rail, 3" turbo to tail exhaust. Haven't thought much, yet, about a manual boost and/or guage. Any suggestions on brands - just get a Dawes style to start with and be done for awhile?

Now the real question - can I drive her as is - as I collect/assemble the aforementioned parts without an immediate ECUremap? I plan on sending it to IPD for a remap but only after I get all the parts on. Trouble is, she is my only car - I have a Harley, but the weather just isn't dependable enough for me to ride every day while I get the ECU turned around.

Speaking of - anybody know how I might get the ECU remapped locally while on a dyno? That's what I did with the scooter and it saved all kinds of time/guessing to get it right. I live in the Nashville area - no Volvo owners groups I can find and nobody seems to know what I am asking about.

Thanks JEE

Reply to
JEE