In Praise of Snowflake Lights

In a recent thread, some folks were wondering whether the low-temperature warning light is useful. It definitely helps driving through mountains where the temperature can change rapidly in a few miles. The snowbanks melt during the day, and at night the moisture on the road just looks black. When the light comes on, the black may be ice... Probably saved me a few times.

Reply to
jt

yep, one of the many volvo features nice in the snow...one of the reasons i have driven volvos over the last 20 years... i just fig'ed , after my 1st few volvos..the sweeds knew a thing or two about driving in the cold.....and build the insight into the autos...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^