In the process of buying a VOLVO C70 Coupe 2000

Hi all,

I literally felt in love for a C70 coupe made in 2000, with 160000K miles. High pressure turbo Price is around 7.500$. I CARFAX-ED it and there are no major problems .. just a failed emission (fixed) and an oil leak (fixed) What should I do? The mileage seems to be high. A reliable car is the most important thing for me. What should I check before I buy it? What should I ask the dealer? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
mtedeschi