Independent Volvo mechanics in Boston/Brighton area

Hi,

I'm looking for a good indie Volvo mechanic in the Boston, MA area. Technically my sister is looking for a mechanic, but as I use newsgroups I'm looking for her. She needs to get a brake job done on her car - the brakes are squealing due to the wear indicators. She was quoted $300 - $350 at the dealership for front and rear pads? How does this sound?

I think it's probably best she find a good indie Volvo mechanic for this and other jobs, especially now that her car will be out of warantee soon enough.

Thanks for the advice,

KevinH

please respond here and/or to kevinhorgan1 "at" net$cape.net

Reply to
KevinH