Is it normal?? - B230F

My Friends, I've check the ignition timing by the stroboscope lamp. In idle I've got 12 degrees, but in 1000 RPM is 20 degrees, and about 2500 RPM the ignition is so high,that I can't saw it (above 30 or 40 degrees). What do You think about it?? I've got EZK 117 system and injection system LH2.2. The engine is B230F with Hall sensor, and the year is 1988.

Reply to
sq1euo

That's how it's supposed to work, the timing advances as the RPM increases.

Reply to
James Sweet

Yes,but If I good know it's too fast. The ignition must increase with RPM but, If I good known in the idle is 12 dgr, but in 2500 is 20-23 degrees,...but I've got in my car about 40 or more degrees.

Reply to
sq1euo

Well if the engine is under load it shouldn't advance so quickly. Is it not running well?

Reply to
James Sweet

Uzytkownik "James Sweet" :

Yes, I've got problem. The engine makes noisy, haven't got enough power, the acceleration is poor. What can be wrong?? Some sensors or ICU ??

Reply to
sq1euo