Handly set ignition in B230F ??

Hay! Can I set the ignition by the stroboscope lamp in my V740 in motor B230F ?? I've got LH 2.2 system, and I've got problem with my motor - it haven't got enough power. The compression is good (13), the oil use is normal, he eat patrol normal (13 l/100 km in city, 8,5 l /100 km in highway), I haven't got any problems with starting motor. When I put down the pedal of the acceleration, the RPM goes up, but too slowly, I think, and I hear characteristic noisy (I don't know how it describe). I think that the ignition is not so good maybe (what are the symptoms of bad ignition set??). May be the Knock Sensor is break. May be other thnik, sensor or something else...

Please help me!

Reply to
sq1euo

Jarek, old pal, try the Forum archives on the Volvo Owners Club (UK) website and the FAQs on the same site. URL is

the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

It's so easy to forward someone to a website that doesn't have the answer when you don't have the foggiest idea of the solution. Just like Lee, who likes to forge quoted text and then reply to it with a spurious answer.

Reply to
Administrator