Is it possible to add a 3rd row seat to a 1999 V70?

I don't have one now but would like one. Can it be added after-market?

Reply to
marron97

Yes. They were always installed at the dealer level, new ones are probably still available. Lots come up for sale on eBay, which should save you a few bucks.

Reply to
Mike F

In 98 V70 I have it mounted after-market. Bought new one in Sweden, costed approx. 400 US$. Rgrds MArek

U¿ytkownik "marron97" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:KfOTb.7205$IF1.5789@fed1read01...

Reply to
MZ