Just a post which is not a query or problem.

Recently returned form a 1500km trip through the mid-west of West Australia with my wife, looking at wildflowers... in a Volvo... towing a camper trailer. How poonsie can we get? Point is, it's a 1980 265 and while a 4-cyl might have been a better choice and my maintenance would make Randy (for instance) cringe, it never missed a beat except for when the el-cheapo exhaust parted and you can't blame the car for that. I do change oil and fix leaks, but not a fanatic. Beautiful car to drive on such a trip, though a bit gutless and can't go past a bowser.

Reply to
jg