k grind cam

I have 2 K grind cam shafts for 240 Volvo I am looking at selling .This cam will give you 136 hp approx in a 240,I also have an adjustable cam gear to sell too

Reply to
tony grimwood

Price?

That's 136HP in a high compression B23E which also has somewhat larger valves. It will improve power in the other motors but YMMV as to the amount.

Reply to
James Sweet

$50 each

Reply to
tony grimwood

when i compare the valve sizes they do appear to be the same size.most

240 volvo eng>
Reply to
tony grimwood