leather / fabric error in 2005 V70 2.5T AWD

Hi,

I bought a V70 ym2005 Summum from a colleague, and as we checked the car's condition, we noticed that the inner side of the rear left door was fabric, while all the rest in the car was leather.

I brought the car to the local Volvo dealer where the car had been bought. He scratched his head, took a couple of photos and promised to make a reclamation to Volvo, but as this came so "late" after the car was purchased, he couldn't promise me anything. Apparently this had happened before, but the customers had noticed it immediately as the car was delivered.

The car was owned by a company and only my colleague has been driving it. It's like new, with only a few minor scratches here and there, and no parts have ever been changed.

Any similar experience ? What would you expect from Volvo ?

Lorenzo

Reply to
Lorenzo Sandini