Leaving email details

I visit the Volvo newsgroup and noticed that not only am I leaving my user name I am also leaving my full email details in the from column.

How do I adjust me web setting so as to first not leave my full email but a fictitious email.

Reply to
Anonymous

" snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com" I visit the Volvo newsgroup and noticed that not only am I leaving my user

if there is more than one, edit the e-mail address to what you want to show.

Be aware that htis will make it harder for folks to reply to you directly instead of to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Marvin Margoshes