Looking for an affordable mechanic in Chicago

Hello Volvo World! I have a 96 850 Turbo that is in need of constant repair. I am looking for someone who is affordable and knowledgeable to do some repairs on my car. Right now I need someone to possibly correct the clutch gap on the A/C compressor and maybe to cut the thermo switch in the clutch. If you or someone you know does quality work at affordable prices, please feel free to post on here or email me.

Thanks

David

Reply to
djisfree

Hubbard-Wood Motors (north of Evanston - in Hubbard-Wood) is a good place. Also, Fields Volvo in Libertyville. Last time I lived in the area was about 5 years ago, and I liked both these shops. Don't know what their prices are like now.

AC

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury