Mint condition OBDII Car Scanner

Hi all,

I noticed quite a few posts regarding this sort of scanner and I came across a local post here in Toronto selling just such a device.

I AM NOT SELLING THIS ITEM. I just re-posted it for the users in this group as the OBDII seems to work with Volvos. My Volvos are too old for that sort of thing :)

Cheers, blurp

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:40:41 -0400, the illustrious "hlee" favored us with the following prose:

I have a OBD II car scanner which allows you to read and clear check engine >lights. Comes with manual and cable to help read codes, supports ISO-1941, >KWP2000, VPW, and PWM (not CAN). This is in mint condition. Most shops >charge $50 to $80 per service. > >Works with all cars that are OBDII compliant, guaranteed for cars newer than >1996. > >Asking $130 OBO. > >Located in Scarborough, just south of Pacific Mall. Email me at leftylee AT >hotmail DOT com. > > > > > >
Reply to
blurp