MP3 Radio in a Volvo

Has anyone put a MP3 Radio in a Cross Country? I have a 2004. I thought Volvo would offer one this year. But no dice. Why?

Reply to
Bogry0

Several friends of mine have bought new vehicles this year and on all of them I told them to delete the factory radio. Then we went to Crutchfield's (on the web) and bought what they really wanted.

Disclaimer: no replationship to them, just a satisfied repeat customer....

Mike

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:28:56 +0100, Bogry0 was reputed to say:

Reply to
Mike