My 92 740 needs upgraded speakers.....

I got a faceplate for my Pioneer DEH4400 radio, so it works again...but the little speakers in the front doors sound no better than a cheap transistor radio....bass is non-existent even with the bass boosted all the way up. Looks like there are also two speakers on either side of the dash. ANyway I need to upgrade them somehow so I have decent bass. Doesn't have to be good enough to rattle your fillings loose, just decent. I don't want to spend big $$$ for a sub-woofer in the rear, I think that requires an amp. but is there any bass speaker I could get and put behind rear seat (its a wagon) that would mix both channels and just provide bass without an expensive amplifier? Or can I get better speakers of the same (small) dia. or a little bogger that DO have decent bass? Thanks, geronimo

Reply to
geronimo