Speakers '92 Ford Explorer

Can anyone tell me where and how many speakers are on my Ford Explorer? I know, it's probably a stupid question but I figure, no one can know everything. Right? Also need to find out where the amp (if any) is located

Thank

Puzzled gal in Californi

-- seahwkfan

View this thread:

Send from

seahwkfan

know, it's probably a stupid question but I figure, no one can know everything. Right? Also need to find out where the amp (if any) is located?

Usually there is one in each door (4 speakers) and sometimes there is an additional bass speaker in the rear on the passenger side. The amp is also behind the panel that either does or would house the speaker. If you have a little cubby with a net then you don't have the additional speaker.

Are you also replacing the stereo?

Reply to
Ulysses