Replacing stero in a 1992 Volvo 940 Turbo

Thinking of replacing the stero in my car, anyone done this to before for the above make and model?

Thanks

Reply to
Deaglan via CarKB.com

I've replaced the factory radio on every Volvo that I've owned. The simplest thing for you to do is to go to and use their configurator to find what fits your car & budget.

Along with the stereo, you will need the Volvo 700/900 kit, and the Volvo wire harness.

Their kits come with instructions on how to connect the wiring harness to the new unit that you purchase, and the other end will just plug into the factory harness.

Installation will take you less than a half hour.

AC /only affiliated with Crutchfield as a customer

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury

Thanks for the info, do you know where I can find a diagram of how to take out the existing stero??

Thanks

Aawara Chowdhury wrote:

Reply to
Deaglan via CarKB.com