Need fuel pump relay for 92 740.....

Good source for one? SOmetimes the car won't start, have to jump power diorect from fuel pump to the battery, then fuel pressure is restored. I figure its probably a bad relay.

Reply to
geronimo

eeuroparts.com

Reply to
John Horner

Just pop the cover off the old one and touch up the large solder joints.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
rockandrollbot

Would jumping directly to the pump would close the relay?

Reply to
Roadie

No, but you can make the pump run by jumping power to it directly.

Reply to
James Sweet

I misread his statement about pressure being restored. It must be only temporarily restored.

Reply to
Roadie