Needed: Volvo 740 tail light

Any suggestions on where I can get a replacement tail light (rear passenger side, bottlom portion) for my 1998 Volvo 740? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Douglas Armour

A Volvo dealer.

Reply to
Stephen M. Henning

Generally, single lenses for the tail lamps aren't sold on an individual basis. However, you can often find decent deals on eBay for nearly new tail lamps complete.

good luck

RS

Reply to
Rusty

Try ebay.com! Good luck, Brad

Reply to
Mystical

they have better prices then the dealer Glenn

Reply to
G Klein

Thanks for the good advice all. Will follow up on it.

Cheers,

Reply to
Douglas Armour