New Volvo products from Vadis Guy

Message 1. New Volvo products from Vadis Guy Posted by: "Vadis" snipped-for-privacy@gawab.com vadguy Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:43 pm (PST)

New Volvo CDs / DVDs available from Vadis Guy! Product 1 and 2 below are my latest additions!

  1. VSTG - Volvo Standard Times Guide - version 06-02. NEW! Just released! This is the latest CD includes all vehicles from M/Y 1994 to M/Y 2007, it also includes the new Volvo S80 and new Volvo C70. I have US, European and Swedish editions. 2. EWD - Electronic Wiring Diagram - Special Edition v7.0 on DVD. New! Just released! This DVD now includes the very latest Wirings from Volvo M/Y 2007! In total this DVD now includes all Volvo vehicles from M/Y 1994 to M/Y 2007. This is a special production by Vadis Guy, not available anywhere else. 3. I still have VADIS disks edition 2005A. Sorry but there are no later edition since Vadis has been superseded by VIDA which unfortunately is VERY costly and only available from Volvo Cars. So I can not supply VIDA. Anyway with Vadis you get a budget alternative including a complete service information for cars between M/Y 1994 - 2005. Vadis can also be used on M/Y 2006. My Vadis DVDs does not expire! VADIS is now available in 12 languages. Printed setup instruction in English is included.
  2. NCF - Volvo New Car Features. Technical documentations, pictures, videos etc from Volvo Training Centre. The CD includes the complete M/Y 2006, and also the new C70.

Product 1 (VSTG) = $50 Product 2 (EWD) = $75 Product 3 (Vadis) = $50 (English), $60 (other languages) Product 4 (NCF) = $35

Bundle 1: Product 1+2 = $99 ( save $26 ) Bundle 2: Product 2+3 = $99 ( save $26 ) Bundle 3: All 4 products = $109 ( save $101 )

All products includes FREE shipping, lifetime email SUPPORT and warranty! Want to order? Send your order by email, you will then receive an invoice from Vadis Guy via Paypal. All disks are shipped within 24h after payment.

Reply to
Mystical