Nice 80 262c Volvo Bertone going to the crusher

This complete.. nice car will soon go to the crusher.. I thought I would post here to see if anyone needs anything.. It is black with fancy black leather interior.. Please post to my email with reply.. I'm not meaning to spam the group.. Pleas ignore and let me know if I am out of line.. won't do it again.. -Gary

Reply to
-Gar

If the car is complete and in nice shape, why don't you give/sell it to someone as a whole car? Post your location and someone will probably want it.

Reply to
James Sweet

What's the problem with the car? I'm looking for another Volvo 200...

Reply to
Rob