OBD2 scanners

Anyone know where to get a good OBD 2 scanner for a 98 V90? Thanks in advance...

aaron

Reply to
sammy

I've seen OBD2 scanners at places like Walmart for less than $100... I didn't look to see if they specifically worked with Volvo or other imports, but since Ford and Volvo were teamed up, I'd think the scanner would work with recent Volvo models....

Reply to
Perry Noid