Question to V50 users

Hello,

We have been looking with my wife for a new wagon and after many visits to dealers of all brands decided to ordder V50 with the 2.0 diesel. We haven't found any bad opinions about the car in the Internet but as we found out that V50 is more Ford then Volvo we became worried. Are you satisfied with your V50s?

Thanks for your opinions

Agnieszka & Rafal

Reply to
Rafal

Just try one out friends. You will be convinced by the car. I was and I haven't bought one, just did a spin on a Volvo Test day. The diesel goes like s*1t off a shovel. It was as impressive as the V50 AWD with the T5 motor. If I was looking for a petrol vehicle that is the one I would buy. The chassis is the Ford Focus which is one of the best sorted chassis in the world. The Volvo design team is still a Swedish/British mix as it always was.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Mazda 3 platform also...

This is not a bad thing. Ford has more resources than Volvo had, and I imagine Ford doesn't have their finger on every button at Volvo. Platform engineering is still excellent. The Mazda/Ford/Volvo platform is fantastic. The platform was designed to accept the 5 cyl from the get go. Engineering today is FAR better than what it used to be, and in a heartbeat, I would buy a S40/V50!!

Reply to
M.R.S.