Shocks for Jeep Grand Cherokee '97

Hello Jeep Lovers! I just want to share my story. I have 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Two days ago I decided to change shocks and bought Monroe Reflex. From first kilometer I was like in ocean storm - all 4 wheels shaked, wheel shaked it was drive like earthquake. On absolutely straight highway it was so many waves and shakes so I become sick when I come home. Immediately next morning I looked on internet for drivers opinions (that's how I found your newsgroup) and called couple places for new shocks. My supplier carry new line KYB, so I decided to try and bought 4 new GR2 shocks. Tonight on way home ( 1 hour drive) I was S-H-O-C-K-E-D. I never in my life drive any vehicle so soft and smooth. It was way much better than my original shocks, and absolutely not comparable to Monroe Reflex (BTW Monroe cost me $260 for 4). For all time of driving one thing was in my head - to put coffee cup with coffee on hood, I'm sure it will be full on end of trip!. It was even better ride than my friend brand new 2004 Jeep Overland (16 km from dealer) which I have chance to drive 2 wheeks ago for 300 km!!! Guys, if you looking for shocks, look in KYB or other brands (not Monroe). I'm sure other brands can be good too, but definitely not Monroe - pure junk and garbage. I can't believe here in Canada Canadian Tire advertise them like top of the line and charge huge price for them. Best regards, Victor

Reply to
Victor

L.W.(ßill)