R12 air con label vs R134a 940 Wentworth 92 model

Can anyone tell me how I can check which version of coolant I have - have been told there is a white sticker "somewhere" in the engine bay

- but what should it say? A yellow sticker is supposed to show R134a but agian, what am I looking for? Any ideas welcomed

Reply to
babe

Somewhere under the hood (bonnet) you'll have a label. When you find it, you'll know. It will start with something like, "Air conditioning system manufactured by Volvo AB Gothenburg Sweden." It'll also list the type and weight of refrigerant. Also fill valves on R12 types are like large tire valves, on R134a they are similar to the quick connects as used on shop compressed air lines, or even like those plastic quick connects that you can get for your garden hose.

Reply to
Mike F