red 940

I have a badly faded red 940. I searched the group, and I'm sure it's been asked before, but what's the best (= easiest) way to bring back the colour ??

Reply to
bigjon

Polish with T-Cut, it removes a layer of paint to reveil, hopefully, less UV damaged paint below. Otherwise your looking at a respray. I had a red 340 with the same problem, brought it up a treat. Volvo paint seems to last better than others, but red is not a UV resistant as other colours.

-- Tony Stanley

Reply to
Tony Stanley

Reply to