Reliable Speedometer Repair Shop?? 1986 240 wagon K9800

I don't have a speedometer repair shop in my area. My 240 wagon has gone through its second odometer, K9800 (last time I just bought a used one) The mileage and trip meter quit working and I have purchased tires and would kind of like this fixed rather than put in a spare. I know it is supposed to be an easy fix replacing the nylon gear(s) but I don't trust myself. Also my temperature gauge is erratic. Most times it doesn't register at all. Hoping to find a reputable repair shop to fix both problems, accustomed to dealing with long distance repairs at a reasonable price and turnaround time.

Reply to
DL152279546231

Rusty