Rob I left you a message with person who answered yur phone?

Yeah Dan H. Here in Mississauga, been trying to get a hold of you regarding your next planned/unplanned visit to Oakville. I can't get down there in the day very well, so I am quite intersted in seeing/buying yur car. BTW what does it need to pas safety?

Dan

1 905-569-7143 email me at danhar59 at yahoo dot ca not the above from address
Reply to
Danil

Rob, so have you sold the Swedish Brick? call me or reply to email. but not to the from in address above it's purposely set to discourage spamming to real address. snipped-for-privacy@nospammhotmail.com and remove no spam first

Reply to
harrinton