Reconnect with bluetooth phone

Each time I start my Prius (2006) I have to reconnect my mobile phone (Motorola V3I), by: selecting Register phone and on the phone select Handsfree (Prius).

On the phone and in the car automatic connection is selected.

My whife has the same phone with the same problem. When I select a different (hers) phone, I also have to connect by selecting register.

Anyone?

Reply to
Doei Doei

That's really odd. Normally, once you pair a hands-free device to the phone, they always remember each other. My Moto V551 worked first time and I never touched it again for a year, now my Razr V3c works the same way. Of course, it's been a year since I set anything on the Prius, so I may be forgetting something there, but one thing you have to do on the phone is set Bluetooth power on all the time, not just the

60-second "find me." But, then again, you've probably already thought of that. Perhaps there's something unique to the V3i? Perhaps your provider has crippled the phone in some way? I know that Verizon disables all OBEX features on the Bluetooth phones. You can sync contacts and use a hands-free device, but that's it. Check with yiur service provider and see if they may have done something special to the phone.

Sorry I coudn't be more helpful...

Reply to
Biff Debris

Thanks anyway!