RQ: 940 2.3 turbo tuning chip eprom dump

Anyone here that can send me or tell me where i can eprom dump to tuned chip for volvo 940 2.3 turbo. it must handel up to 1.3 bar turbo pressure.

all help is welcome.

br

paroz

Reply to
Kåre Rødfjell

You'll need more than just a chip, the stock injectors won't flow enough for that high a pressure.

Reply to
James Sweet

M8 i did just ask for a chip eprom dump,.. that is in the ecu. did not ask what other stuff i need to run with this chip.

"James Sweet" skrev i melding news:TSP9b.274808$ snipped-for-privacy@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net...

Reply to
Kåre Rødfjell