Tuning S60 T5

Could someone maybe help me? I have a tuned S60 t5 (New 2.5inch downpipe and race cat made by Ferrita. Carbon Air Filter Box made by ITG and Chiptuned. And ofcourse I want more power. The tuning company that fixed my car recommend me to change the turbo (the same one that X-70 has) But maybe someone out here have some suggestion what else I can do? (and I don't want to modify the engine to much) Also maybe someone know's about a styling company in Holland (I just moved here so I need some help)that could help me with my Volvo snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
MichaelSwede

oric.perry

What sort of hp are you running at the moment?

The limit on the bottom end of the stock T5 motor is about 300hp, maybe 310, which is achievebale with the stock turbo. (just)

Anymore and the conrods are likely to bend.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Hi Tim