S 40 T 4

Hi

I have S 40 T 4 and had some problem with, with 104000 km a valve in the third Cylinder burned and it kosts me 2000Euro to fix it!!! Volvo said that they don't now why it happend, normaly problems like this hanppens with

200000km!!! And the best is that 10 Month later and 10 000km more (114000) it happens again!!! ??? the same cylinder??? Did someone have idea how something like this can happens???

Joel

Reply to
Joel Bleyer