S40 side mirror range seems minimal

What is the range in which the driver-side mirror should move through in a vertical mode?

My wife is shorter than me and I can never seem to get the right angle when I drive her car and aduct the mirros. It seems to be about 10-15 degrees short of what I can get on my 1994 850.

Reply to
Byrocat

If it's like the S80 you may have to recenter the mirror in it's range by pressing directly on the mirror face. You will hear a clicking noise as it moves.Then you can use the electric control to adjust.

Reply to
Spanky