S60 headrests

I have a 2002 UK spec S60 SE. Is there any way to fold down or remove the rear headrests? When I fold the rear seats down, the rear headrests push into the back of the front seats.

TIA

Richard Crewe

(Remove socks and trousers before replying)

Reply to
Richard Crewe

If they're the same as my V70, there's a fabric tab at the side of the head restraint - pull it and the restraint will swing forwards.

Hope this helps Nick

Reply to
NickT