S70 alternator project

Just replaced the alternator 7700 miles ago for 650.00 so this time, I'm doing it myself.

It's a T5 and the power steering pump is located right above it.

I'm going to ask one question at a time and with your much appreciated guidance.....maybe I can get it done.

First of all...... It looks as though if I get the steering pump out of the way, that I may be able to just set it to the side and gain access to the alternator? Looks like all the lines going to it are flexible.

Is this the case?

Thanks.

Reply to
Michael