S80????

Guys,

I am about to take a look at an S80 (unknown spec but manual) and I wondered what I should look out for - any suggestions?

Any obvious weaknesses, with this model and is mileage a problem?

Thanks already.

Reply to
Steve Wade

I've always read/heard to stay away from '99 models, especially the T6. They are a bargain though... I wonder why? ;)

Reply to
M.R.S.

have a good, reliable independent volvo shop go over the car...also, review the maint records...there some good and bad ones "out there"... trick is to get them sorted out...i would stay away from any on the 1st few years...i think 99 and newer got a lot better...be careful, cause if you get a bad one.. they can drain the $$ FAST....(imho)...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^