S80 "Position Light" dashboard warning?

Where is the position light? Is it the same thing as the little "geek" light on the edge of the fender near the front doors?

Also I took each of our S80's to the carwash, mine on one day and his on the next. Both times the "geek" light on the right hand side had popped out and the clip that holds them inside were broken,it was one of thos carwashes that hire people to vacuum and clean your car, then they put it through an autowash and dry it off when it's done. I've used this carwash several times in the past because they do a good job, but now I'm afraid to go back. Andrea

Andrea

Position light refers to the lights that mark the car's position - the corner lights. One of your parking lights is out.

Reply to
Mike F

Seems like we have a position light go out once every 3 to 4 months on our

2002.5 S80. Seems like it's a common thing with the S80. Our dealer doesn't charge to replace them, but it's still a bit of a pain.
Reply to
MACampbel

Hmmm....That's interesting. I've never had a position light go out in over 4

1/2 years and 60,000 miles.

Spanky

2000 S80 T-6
Reply to