Speaker mounts - 1991 240

I am in need of two front speaker mounting spacers, Volvo p/n 1384655. These are the hexagonal-shaped plastic spacers/mounts that were riveted to the door panel and hold 5-1/4" speakers. The grilles are OK, the factory speakers were replaced w/Pioneers. Sounded great until they fell out from the brittle plastic.

Gonna have the wife check with the dealer to see if they're available and what the price is. If anyone has any or knows of a source I'll consider that also.

thx, mkl

Reply to
Mike Lenker

The part #1384655 is still available from Volvo the price is $6.00 for each one Glenn Klein Volvo Certified Technician ASE Certified Technician

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Glenn,

My wife just returned from our local dealer (Red Bank Volvo in NJ), they said they could no longer get them. If you can get them, that would be awesome. Please let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Lenker

I will order on Monday morning should be in Tuesday if in Volvo's distribution center. I will let you know on Monday night the eta you have said the amount you need of 2 is this correct? just let me know Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Dude, you rock.... Yes, I need two speaker mounts, part #'s as indicated. Many thanks for your assistance.

You may e-mail me directly with further info mikestang64ATverizonDOTcom

Reply to
Mike Lenker

correction, had major brain flatulence... the e-mail is: mikestang64ATverizonDOTnet

Reply to
Mike Lenker

Glenn, would this be the same part number for the '93 240? Should my local dealer be able to obtain these for me?

TIA.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler

If they are still available from Volvo then the dealer should be able to order them for you. OFTH I would think it should be the same but @ this time I do not have access to the online parts catalog Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Ought to be. There was virtually no difference between '91 and '93 240s.

Reply to
James Sweet