SRS light

Hello eveyone

I have a case of SRS light staying lit, whenever I turn the key. Before, about 2 years ago it happened first time, and then the mechanic just reset the error but did not found anything beyond that. The problem is mostlikely still there. What could it be ? How can I solve it once and for all ? Perhaps there is some other way to reset it than just to go the mechanic and let him charge just for connecting OBD-II reader, time and again, everytime the error reappears. I live in North-Brabant (Netherlands) area, maybe there is some friendly mechanic that could look at it and solve the problem once and for all.

With kind regards Simon

Reply to
Szymon Bieganski

I had this problem on my wife's Honda Odyssey. The safety restraint system in this case meant that our air bags needed servicing (replacement). I don't know if this applies to the Volvo restraint system.

Reply to
Bailey, Joan and Dan