disco 1 srs reset

Greeting again, while attempting to reset the check engine light, I inadvertantly unplugged an airbag connection under the dash. even though i plugged it back in, the red srs light is constantly lit. (slightly flashing) since there were no srs issues prior to my unplugging this i am guessing i just need to reset the system.. anyone know how to do this without a Rover Service Center?? the nearest one is 3 hours drive. cheers, Randall

Reply to
neenter

On or around Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:50:31 -0400, "neenter" enlightened us thusly:

yer lucky the sod didn't go off...

I dislike the idea of driving around with a primed bomb in front of me face, even if it is only a small one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles