SRS LIGHT help ...

Hi all,

I have an 850 GLT, 3 weeks ago the SRS light switched on, went to the Volvo service, they checked something and the light went off;

1 week later the light switched on again, Volvo service changed something on the passenger seat

today AGAIN the light is on!!!

anybody had similar problems?

Thank you

Fabio (Italy)

Reply to
eeofg

Sounds like the contact reel in the steering wheel. It is wound like a watch spring. It really is nothing you want to do your self. The air bag is deployed by igniting solid rocket fuel. I worked for Volvo and BMW and if you have a safety problem thay will send a factroy service rep to the dealership to trouble shoot the problem. If they won't contact Volvo do it yourself. Or find another dealership.

Reply to
Rod Gray