SRS light on

My C-class 1996 has SRS problem. The SRS light turns off after the diagonistic test but turns on after 1 seconds. I drive for about 1/2 km the
light goes off again. Anyone has experienced similar problem.

the
I hear that if you also get the BAS light then it can be the brake switch behind the brake pedal.
Thanks Miro
It solved the problem.

Do tell.

YEA tell morer. My antilock lock is on and the prior owner just cured it by pasting black elecrical tape over the light. I notice the cruise control just like the antilock lock works intermittently. Where is this sensor???? Thanks wolf

Site Timeline