SRS LIGHT REMAINS ON Volvo 460si

My SRS (supplement restraint system)light is illuminated i have checked the fuses and it clears when i disconect the battery and reconnect it. after sometime it comes back on and each time it is illuminated it affects the sunroof,rear electric windows blower fan and my headlights. i think i can do with some ideals from those volvo enthusiast like myself.Thanks

Reply to
edohen300